A few things worth noting

In case you hadn't heard -- FREE AGENTS has been canceled.  Kathryn Hahn is terrific and I hope finds a better vehicle.  For Hank Azaria, this has been a bad week.  First FREE AGENTS and now it looks like THE SIMPSONS is finally coming to an end after only 23 seasons.  Hank provided many of the voices.

On Monday I do a whole blog post on what it's like to be on a show that is in trouble.  Not for the faint of heart.  
A more fun comedy to watch is HUSBANDS, a web series written by Jane Espenson and directed by Jeff Greenstein.   Check out episodes here.

A reader alerted me to this imdb page.  CHEERS is being remade in Spanish.  It premiered last month.  There's something great about getting a writing credit for a script that's in a language I can't speak. 

Congratulations to Jenny Johnson and the other winners of the first (and maybe only) annual National Lampoon Twitter Awards.  

Tomorrow I list my all-time favorite sitcoms.