My comments regarding your comments about my comments.

When there's no appropriate photo I always use Natalie Wood
Thanks to everyone who responded to my blog anniversary request to chime in with who you are and what you'd like to see on the blog.  A special thanks for all the lovely things you guys said.  I was really touched.  Who needs Google Ads when I can receive that?  

One suggestion a lot of you had was that you'd like me to participate more in the comments section.  First off, know that I read every comment.  They're emailed to me.  So sometime I'm not in a position to respond.

I do toss in a comment now and again, but for the most part I want you to feel like it's your forum.  Last year when I had that cyber-feud with Roseanne I noticed that if any commenter on her blog disagreed with her even in the slightest she ripped them a new one.  I don't want to be overly defensive and (as long as you leave a name) I want you to feel comfortable offering an opposing point-of-view. 

But I will try to enter the fray a little more in the future.

I must say that on numerous occasions the commenters and the discussions in the comments section are far more entertaining than my actual posts.   Not to mention some of the uh... debates that have occurred.  As long as they don't get personal or ugly I try to stay out of the way.   (The Doug McEwan vs. Diana DeGarmo's mom pitched battle was particularly high theater.)

But again, MANY THANKS.

Ken