I'm on KFI 640

Or at least I was in 1984.  Taking time out from writing on CHEERS during the week to do a weekend shift playing adult-contemporary hits on KFI, Los Angeles.  (This was before they got smart and a) shifted to a talk format, and b) fired me).

Anyway, GREAT BIG RADIO, for their Friday night feature of replaying old radio shows, is featuring an hour or so of me on KFI starting at 11 EST/8 PST and then a repeat at 2AM EST/11 PST.   I was a little more reserved than back in my "Beaver Cleaver" insane Top 40 days and even used my real name.  As you'll notice I catered to a very upscale sophisticated audience -- which is why one of my sponsors is Chuck E. Cheese.

You can hear it here.  You're welcome to call in with requests but the show's 25 years old so I might not get to it.   Happy listening.