Some announcements and personal appearances

I'll be speaking tomorrow evening at the Nerdist Writers Panel on Sunset Blvd.  along with Bill Lawrence (SCRUBS, COUGAR TOWN), and Richard Hatem (GRIMM).  For info and tickets you can go here.  

Then on Tuesday night, April 3rd I will be speaking at USC along with my partner, David Isaacs.  Details when I have them.   I'll be happy if they just tell me where to park.  

Later this week I'll be announcing a free book giveaway.  Because a free blog is just not enough.

No, I am not in Japan with the Mariners.   Turns out the big attraction was Ichiro not me. 

And finally, you know how I always joke that Paula Marshall gets a pilot every single friggin' year?  Paula Marshall has just been cast in the CBS pilot, WIDOW DETECTIVE. 
Okay, you can now scroll down to today's scheduled post.