Sunday Funny Fotos

Some taken by me, some taken by others.
I took this picture in Beverly Hills.
I always wondered where he ended up.  This is in Philadelphia.
Art gallery in Maui.  Tony Bennett and David Bowie in big letters and then in smaller font -- Picasso.
Also in Maui.
Concession stand at the Tokyo Dome where the Mariners are (and I'm not).  Thanks to Shannon Drayer for these next few pictures.


You can follow Shannon's informative and amusing account of the trip here.
Good advice in any ballpark.
In America you can't find bookstores anywhere.  In Japan they're in baseball stadiums.
No, this was not taken in Japan,  This was the LAX Hilton during my last Sitcom Room seminar.
Same with this one.  
This wasn't taken in Japan either.  It comes from the far more civilized Anaheim, Ca. 
For all the Jews who worried that there was bacon in ice cream.
No, this is not me.  Or anyone I know.  But just a typical patron of the Tilted Kilts in Peoria, Az. 
And finally, the ultimate spring training picture.